Tuesday 29 May 2012

Diamond Jubilee celebrations


This weekend will see Jubilee celebrations and street parties up and down Britain (if we believe everything the media tell us).  Personally I've opted for a few quiet days in Whitby, one of my favourite haunts.  But feeling under pressure to acknowledge the Jubilee and all things British in some way, I've added a few notebooks to my Etsy shop - just to mark the occasion.











There's an abundance of British and Jubilee related fabrics and papers in the shops at the moment, and it's fascinating to see what fellow creatives have been producing.  On Etsy, I love Hayley Jayne Design's red, white and blue Union Jack 1950s party dress, AnnettesAllsorts London Icons Memo Board, and the Queens Diamond Jubilee A5 handbound hardback notebook by Floating on the Breeze, to name just a few of the Jubilee-themed creations.

Whatever you are doing over the Jubilee weekend - have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment