Sunday 11 November 2012

Wear your poppy with pride

Hello everyone on this beautiful Remembrance Sunday.  Only a short post this week - my theme is 'Wear your poppy with pride' - and I've selected some of my favourite wearable poppy-related items from Etsy, this time through an Etsy treasury (my very first attempt at curating one!).  Hope you like it.

My daughter took part in her first ever Remembrance Sunday parade with the Brownies today, and I'm heartbroken that I couldn't be there to see her, but I'm some 200 miles away, helping to care for my mum who has cancer.

Whatever you're doing this Remembrance Sunday, give a thought to the fallen, try to be grateful for what you have, and wear your poppy with pride... Enjoy!

Rememberence Day Handmade Poppy BroochPoppy Flowers Round Glass Tile Dome Cabochon Pendant NecklaceBeautiful Red Poppy Flowers Antique Brass Dangle Resin Earrings Poppies

Pleated Bag // Shoulder Purse - Large Poppies in TealFOR BABY. crushing on you red felt poppy garland headband.
Paper mache bangle - Poppy, floral printRed Silk Poppy hair pin or broochPoppy Flowers Organic Women's Scoop Neck Top in Earth Natural
Hand painted Womens silk scarf red poppies on light green background natural silk FREE SHIPPINGPoppy linen tunicRed Poppies Large Black Canvas Tote
Elegant Poppy Red Shoe ClipsTeal handmade fairy wings with red poppyMac-Mac - Big red poppy purseFelted Slippers- Poppy Flowers -Made to order-


1 comment:

  1. Hello!!! You have a very nice blog!!! I invite you that you visit my and / or you it follow

    www.latortugapecosa.blogspot.com

    Regards and ... congratulation!!!

    ReplyDelete